How to troubleshoot performance issues in Data ONTAP 8 7-mode
- Last Updated:
Applies toData ONTAP 8 7-mode
- This article is a starting point for understanding where a performance problem may be, and identifying other articles to help resolve the problem.
- Performance issues are typically:
- Job run time is longer than expected
- Slower than expected throughput
- Higher than expected latency
- Utilization is higher or at 100% of a processing center (CPU/disk)
Note: For ONTAP 9 and Clustered Data ONTAP 8, please see this article.