- ONTAP 9
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode
- The NetApp Technical Support Center does not deliver ONTAP performance health checks.
- If you are interested in a performance health check, please consult with your NetApp Support Account Manager (SAM) or account team.
- Example: The follow are questions that fall under performance health checks:
- "There's no problem in my storage environment but my management wants NetApp to validate storage performance."
- "What are the performance limits of my storage environment? Can we benchmark that?"
- "Can NetApp check to make sure my storage configuration is optimal for performance?"
- "How many disks should I add to my aggregate for my performance needs?"
- The NetApp tools Active IQ and Active IQ Unified Manager can provide you with proactive risk information, storage configuration best practices, and storage performance monitoring.