- Windows Server 2008 and later
- Windows Software iSCSI Initiator
- ONTAP 7-Mode
- Disks from the Windows Disk Management disappears whenever the server is rebooted.
- From storage, the LUNs related to missing disks are showing online and mapped.
- Affected host is showing as "logged in" in storage CLI with
igroup show -vcommand.
- iSCSI session(s) is/are part of "Favorite Targets" in "iSCSI Initiator Properties".
- Status of target IQN under "Discovered targets" shows "Connected" in "iSCSI Initiator Properties" during the issue time.
- The domain name to which affected server belongs and domain name of host IQN in "Initiator Name" under "iSCSI Initiator Properties" shows different.