- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3.2P7
- Kernel Services and Management Functions (KSMF)
- The cluster triggers the following alert:
HA Group Notification (Health Monitor process schm: DualControllerHa_Alert[50:0a:09:80:03:7a:ee:12]) ERROR
- One node does not respond to NODE CLI commands and the High Availability (HA) is degraded for a manual takeover process. Example at the end of the outputs:
ZSM - failed, status code = 572, extra = kSMF alternate path failed to host 127.0.0.1 with a kSMF ERROR: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Timed out, max 110s [127.0.0.1:951].
Exceeded the maximum allowed rsh sessions: 24.
- All disk shelfs report that they are not connected to both controllers of the HA pair but the data is being served properly.