- ONTAP 9
- ONTAP CLI
- ONTAP System Manager
- Automated nondisruptive upgrade (ANDU)
- ONTAP upgrade is finished but alerts are seen in GUI and CLI.
- "Cluster update in progress" is seen in the ONTAP upgrade submenu of the ONTAP System Manager:
- "The upgrade of this node is in progress or not completed." alert is displayed on CLI upon login to the affected node:
- While performing ONTAP upgrade or image validate command, you encounter below error:
::*> cluster image validate -version <version to upgrade>
Data ONTAP Version Error Error: Upgrade is not complete on nodes:
and Previous Upgrade cluster1-node-03, cluster1-node-04, cluster1-node-05,
Action: To complete the upgrade, run the
advanced privilege command "system node
upgrade-revert upgrade" on each node.