- SolidFire Element OS 10.4 or earlier
- HCI Storage Element OS 10.4 or earlier
- In certain situations, storage node could end up unable to handle new iSCSI login requests in timely manner.
- This may cause client hosts timeout on iSCSI login and it affect service in worst scenario.
- When the issue happens, following iSCSIEvent can be observed in Events.
iSCSI incoming connection error count: xx exceeds the limit of 5 every 60 minutes.
Potential causes: Network issues, node issues, etc., recent detail xSocketGetPeerNameFailed