- NetApp Element software
- NetApp SolidFire SF-Series product line
- NetApp H-series storage nodes
- The following alert is seen on NetApp SolidFire Active IQ when
Activedrives on 2 different nodes are physically pulled from the node:
- Error Code: blockServiceUnhealthy
Block service(s) on more than one node are unhealthy. Data unavailability is possible and rebuild may be blocked.
- The cluster is not able to sync the block services in the event of multiple simultaneous drive removals across more than one node