Manual mNode deployment fails on ESXi 6.x due to expired certificate
- Last Updated:
vCenter 6.5 and 6.7
- Manual mNode deployment fails on VMware ESXi 6.5 and 6.7 due to "Invalid Certificate".
- When deploying mNode manually via vCenter 6.5 and 6.7, the "Publisher" field of the "Review details" pane indicates that the certificate is invalid.
- The text "Invalid Certificate" is displayed. If you use the Flash client, the OVA will be blocked from deploying.
- You do not have the option to accept the OVA as untrusted and proceed anyway.
- If you use the HTML5 client, you will not have any issue deploying. However, the "Invalid Certificate" message will still be displayed.
- See the following table for deployment status:
|6.5||Flash||Deployment blocked; reports "Invalid Certificate"|
|6.5||HTML5||Deployment successful; reports "Invalid Certificate"|
|6.7||Flash||Deployment blocked; reports "Invalid Certificate"|
|6.7||HTML5||Deployment successful; reports "Invalid Certificate"|