- ONTAP 9
- Manually create a new snapshot on the source volume and run an update.
- This new snapshot will then replicate, as will all new snapshots going forward.
- A recent snapmirror policy change from MirrorLatest to MirrorAllSnapshots did not replicate a manual snapshot that was created before the policy change.
- Snapmirror policy changes of this type will only replicate snapshots that are newer than the latest snapmirror snapshot.
- Between the time that the manual snapshot was created and the time the policy was assigned, a snapmirror update was triggered; causing the manual snapshot to be older than the latest snapmirror snapshot.
- Also refer to KB: SnapMirror policy MirrorAllSnapshots not replicating all snapshots