- SnapCenter Plugin for Windows
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SQL
When attempting to provision a disk with SnapCenter Plugin for Windows (SCW), the following error may be generated:
Error: Failed to get disk information
Unable to provision disks with SnapCenter Plugin for Microsoft Windows. The Plugin installs successfully, but when attempting to create a disk, the process fails.
Manual disk creation is successful (steps below); however, SnapCenter is unable to enumerate the disk(s) when Refreshing Resources.
- Create and map LUN in Data ONTAP
- Rescan disks on the Windows Server where the LUN is mapped
- Online the disk and create a partition