Newly created files still exist in VM after SCV restored particular virtual disk
- Last Updated:
SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV) 4.0.x and 4.1.x
After SCV restored a particular virtual disk, newly created files that are not included in the backup still exist in the VM.
- Create VMware snapshot for a VM.
- Create SCV backup for the VM.
- Create a new file in the VM.
- Perform particular virtual disk restore with the backup taken at step 2.
- The file created at step 3 still exists after the restore.