- SnapCenter (SC)
- SnapCenter plug-in for Windows (SCW)
- SnapCenter plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV)
- SnapCenter plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server (SCSQL)
This article is intended to provide how to troubleshoot SnapCenter in the following situations.
- LUNs, VMDK disks or RDM disks are not listed in the [Hosts] -> [Disks] page
- [Refresh Disks] in the [Hosts] -> [Disks] doesn't discover LUNs, VMDK disks or RDM disks.
- Configure Plugins for SCSQL fails with the following error.
Unable to find any NetApp FileSystem on the host, ensure that the storage Virtual Machines are configured with SnapCenter.