- SnapCenter Plug-in for Oracle
- SnapCenter Server
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SQL
If a SnapCenter job has been stopped outside of normal means, SnapCenter will not know that the job is no longer running. Some of the reasons this can occur are:
- Plug-in process killed on the plug-in host
- The plug-in host rebooted while a SnapCenter job is running
- SnapCenter server upgraded without suspending
Due to the above reasons, SnapCenter's NSM DB was not modified. When this occurs the job can be stopped manually.