How to make the host as soft deleted in SnapCenter?
- Last Updated:
SnapCenter having a registered host with protected databases
- This KB provides a way remove the added host temporarily from SnapCenter view without having to delete associated backups.
- This can be used when you want to do a host refresh or do some downtime activities on the host for a shorter period of time.
- As part of this alternative procedure, the KB explains how to:
- Make the host as soft deleted
- Add soft deleted host back
- Remove soft deleted host permanently, in case it is needed