How to enable extra PS Toolkit Communication logging between SnapCenter and SVMs
- Last Updated:
- SnapCenter Server (SC)
- SnapCenter Plug-In for Microsoft Windows (SCW)
- NetApp PowerShell Toolkit (PS)
- NetApp Storage System (SVM)
- This Article will explain how to setup extra debug logging for SC with respect to the communication with the SVM.
- It is not about the Storage Abstraction Layer (SAL) logs which are enabled already by default.
- Disable this Debugging when reproduction is complete.