- SnapCenter Server (SC)
- PowerShell script (PS)
- Supported script types: Batch files, PS scripts, Perl scripts
- Depending on Plug-in types, SC backup policy wizard can provide separate or single fields to specify prescripts and postscripts
- To specify multiple scripts, press Enter after each script path to list each script on a separate line
- Semicolons (
;) are not allowed
- All prescripts and postscripts that are run as part of SnapCenter operations, on nonvirtualized and on virtualized storage systems, are executed on the plug-in host. Therefore, the scripts must be located on the plug-in host or on a SMB share accessible by the plug-in host.
- The script path is validated at the time the script is executed.