- Brocade switches
- ISL Troubleshooting
This article is not intended as a comprehensive troubleshooting guide, but as a tool to assist in ISL link troubleshooting. For further assistance please engage NetApp Technical Support via a Technical Support Case.
Whenever troubleshooting ISL link a number of factors should be considered:
- What is the distance of the ISL links?
- Have the ISL ports been configured correctly as per the installation guide?
- What type of ISL is being used? Direct Link? DWDM?
- What additional components are in the link? Are there any patch panels?
- What is the health of the components on the link?