- AltaVault drives may report as 'failed' with the following error message when actually being in a 'rebuild' state
AVADSF:AltaVault Notification from [node name] (Disk Failed: Shelf S/N [serial number], Slot [number], Model [AVA model], Disk S/N [serial number]) ALERT
- This occurs when the system is performing a diagnostic test against the drive
- If the drive passes, it will report as 'rebuild' and will be added back to the RAID group upon completion
- Upon successful completion, the drive will show as 'online'
- If the drive fails, it will report as '