- Active IQ Unified Manager(AIQUM) 9.6+
- Active IQ Digital Advisor(AIQDA)
Active IQ and Active IQ Unified Manager are not the same products.
Active IQ Digital Advisor
- Active IQ is Web based and only visible on http://activeiq.netapp.com/ and this is regarding your active configurations. It gives an overview of ONTAP clusters, SolidfFire, StorageGRID, etc..
- update interval is the same as automatic support logs (ASUP), means one time a day and for some configuration data weekly
- For more information, see Active IQ Digital Advisor on the NetApp site
- If there is any issues with Active IQ open a ticket via the NOW site.
Active IQ Unified Manager
- ActiveIQ Unified Manager is a monitoring suite you can install locally. It is available as an application for Windows and RHEL and as a virtual appliance within VMWare.
- update interval of inventory data is every 15 min system defined and for performance data 5-15 min per setting
- Prior to ActiveIQ Unified Manager 9.6, the product was known as OnCommand Unified Manager.
- For general information on NetApp Web page, see ONTAP: The industry-leading enterprise data management software
- For more information, see Active IQ Unified Manager Support.
- If you are experiencing issues with the monitoring software, open a case with Technical Support.