- Active IQ Unified Manager
- Oncommand Unified Manager 7.2+
- Confirm that the response time for the impacted volumes is within the expected range for your applications. If it is within the range, stop here.
- Review recent configuration changes, failovers, or newly provisioned volumes on the cluster component shown to be in contention. Could a recent change have caused the contention?
- Check which clients are driving the workload on the volumes with abnormally high activity on the cluster component in contention.
- Take one of these actions to try and resolve the incident:
- Consider moving the workload to another node with a lower CPU utilization.
Other possible explanations or resolutions:
- Unified Manager has not yet learned the workloads
- Error: Can’t read from source file or disk with fpolicy enabled
If you require immediate attention in regards to this alert, contact the NetApp Technical Support Center directly at 1-888-4-NETAPP (1-888-463-8277).