- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3 ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 ( UM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7 ( AIQUM )
When navigating within the Active IQ Unified Manager webui to Manage Alerts under the Administration Menu, an error message is presented on the Manage Alerts page:
com.netapp.dfm.entity.inventory.ontap.storage.Volume_$$_javassist_XXX cannot be
cast to com.netapp.dfm.entity.platform.event.AlertResourceObject
No details are available.
No suggested corrective action is available.
For UM 7.x and above, the Alerts page is found under Configuration > Alerting