- OnCommand Unified Manager for Clustered ONTAP 7.2 and later.
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 and later
- Clustered ONTAP 9.X
- ActiveIQ Unified Manager 9.x
OnCommand Unified Manager WebUI indicates that Performance data collection failed.
Looking at the "AU.log" file, the following errors are present:
2018-11-28 07:37:48,654 WARN [pool-6419-thread-1] c.o.s.a.d.n.a.c.ArchiveFileDownloader (ArchiveFileDownloader.java:207) - 10.0.0.1: Unable to download archive file from node : Cluster-node2 to path :/var/log/ocie/recording/archiver/10.0.0.1 (10.0.0.1: IOException, Failed downloading archived file:https://10.0.0.1:443/spi/Cluster-nod...267000.ccma.gz to path :/var/log/ocie/recording/archiver/10.0.0.1/Cluster-node2/198421_000300_1542132900928_0267000.ccma.gz(
Server returned HTTP response code: 401
for URL: https://10.0.0.1:443/spi/Cluster-node2/etc/log/stats/ccma/kernel/opm/198421_000300_1542132900928_0267000.ccma.gz))
Note: HTTP Status Code 401: indicates that the request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target.
To access the "AU.log" file,
You can download a Support Bundle from the Unified Manager instance.
For more information, see:
- How to generate a Support Bundle in OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x and 7.x vApp/OVA
- How to collect a support bundle from an OnCommand Unified Manager (UM) for Clustered Ontap installed on either a RHEL or Windows Host.
Open the resulting .7z/zip file -> open the Acquisition folder.
Note: On OVA deployments of Unified Manager, it will be necessary to FTP\SCP the support bundle file off of the OVA, before the data can be reviewed.