- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2+
- OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x
- OnCommand Unified Manager 6.0 and later
- ONTAP 8.3 and later in MetroCluster configuration
Certain MetroCluster Cluster (MCC) events in OnCommand Unified Manager (UM) are not becoming obsolete after the MCC is brought back into a stable configuration.
The events include but may not be limited to the following:
- Node To FC Switch All FC-Initiator Links Down
- Node To FC Switch All FC-VI Interconnect Links Down
New instances of these may be created after marking events as resolved but the associated condition is not observed or has already been fixed on the clusters and MetroCluster fabric devices.