- ONTAP 9
- OnCommand System Manager
- ONTAP System Manager
- OnCommand System Manager (OCSM) is part of the Data ONTAP cluster and can be accessed using the Cluster Management LIF.
- Access to System Manager is enabled by default for admin users.
- Security policies might create a need to create custom roles with limited access.
- Users assigned to such roles can then login to OCSM, but can only modify certain parts of the configuration.
- This article describes the procedure that should be followed to create a custom role for OnCommand System Manager in clustered Data ONTAP 9x