- OnCommand Unified Manager (All versions)
- OnCommand Performance Manager (All versions)
Database corruption causes a multitude of symptoms depending on which part of the Database has become corrupt.
Normal Symptoms include (but are not limited to):
- Attempt to load the Web UI and nothing happens
- The Web User Interface timing out when it worked recently WITHOUT ANY CHANGES to the software or the environment.
- MYSQL Services may not start.
Sometimes MYSQL does start, even if corruption is present; it depends on where the corruption occurred in the database.
- Attempting to restore a database backup to a separate system fails.