- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM)
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM)
- Unable to delete cluster from Unified Manager.
- The cluster removal process stuck displaying "Deletion in progress" in the "Description" field on the "Configuration/Cluster Data Sources" page.
- Collecting a support bundle, or directly looking at the collected log
ocumserver.log, will have the following entry:
ERROR [admin] [default task-5] [c.n.o.r.m.e.GlobalExceptionHandler] /rest/datasources/12 com.onaro.sanscreen.acquisition.sessions.AcquisitionUnitException [177-153]
Fail Stop report from Originator:12
Caused by: com.onaro.sanscreen.acquisition.sessions.AcquisitionUnitException: Fail Stop report from Originator:12
If the Cluster is already decomissioned or changed you might see another error because it does not even start acquisition.
2019-06-25 07:23:28,595 ERROR [ServerService Thread Pool -- 390] c.n.o.n.e.EmsZapiManager (EmsZapiManager.java:740) - Failed to call system-get-version -- : java.io.IOException: The host [cluster name] not be resolved