- OnCommand Insight (OCI) 7.3.x
- OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse (DWH) 7.3.x
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- This article describes the steps necessary to create and import a Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate into OnCommand Insight (OCI) and Data Warehouse (DWH) 7.3.x servers for Linux operating systems.
- This is intended to enhance the documented instructions for Importing SSL certificates.
- For how to create and import certificates for IBM Cognos, see the Knowledge Article: How to import an IBM Cognos Reporting Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate into Data Warehouse Versions 7.3.3 and later