ActiveIQ Unified Manager 9.7P1 (UM)
- UM calculates the average weighted latency of each disk that is part of the aggregate, based on a few counters, such as Reads, writes and CP reads.
- UM always presents the highest average weighted latency of all the disks, as the aggregate latency
- Even if only one disk has higher latency, the total aggregate latency graph is affected.
- Use the statit command in ONTAP CLI to locate which disk(s) is having higher latency
- How to address latency from disks in ONTAP
- Why does the volume latency not match the aggregate latency in Active IQ Unified Manager?