- OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.x ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 ( UM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 ( UM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7+ ( AIQUM )
- Authentication Servers - is the IP or hostname of the AD or LDAP server where the account lookup will be performed.
- The Administrator Name/Bind Distinguished name- is the account that will be performing the LDAP lookup.
- The Password/Bind Password - is the password for the account performing the LDAP lookup.
- The Base Distinguished Name - is where the lookup of the users or groups logging into Active IQ Unified Manager will be performed.
- Example: OU=Storage Admins, DC=ACME, DC=COM
- In the example lookups are being performed within the Organizational Unit of Storage Admins for ACME.
- **This should not be the distinguished name for the Administror/Bind Account**