- OnCommand Unified Manager 5.x
- OS: Supported Windows or Linux Operating System as outlined by the NetApp Interoperability Matrix
- These action plans are the best practice for upgrades.
- The second action plan for is best practice for a migration upgrade. The second action plan can also be used for a migration without an upgrade simply by installing the same version on the new host.
- Upgrading from any version of OnCommand Unified Manager (UM) to any 5.2x release might fail reporting the following error message:
Cannot upgrade as the database is not consistent.
- To get additional details on this issue, see article OnCommand Unified Manager 5.2 upgrade fails with the following error: Database Is Not Consistent.
- Due to Documented Issue 1050103, upgrading directly to UM 5.2.2RC1 may result in not being able to log in to the WebUI.