- ActiveIQ Unified Manager (UM)
- OnCommand Unified Manager (UM)
- Clustered Data ONTAP (CDOT) versions: 9.0, 9.2p1, 9.3p4, 9.3p6, 9.4p3
- The performance graphs in UM are not updated since 1 day
- The following errors appear in the EMS logs of the CDOT cluster:
Sun May 10 00:34:34 BST [<node>: CCMA-Cleaner: perf.ccma.write.track:debug]: Performance archiver cannot write to file Sun May 10 01:40:01 BST [<node>: cmd: ccma.quota.throughput:notice]: The performance archive data collection rate is too high for the amount of space available. The system can only keep 0 days of performance archive data at this rate, and needs 1978249 MB of additional space to maintain a system performance history equal to the datastore-max-retention configuration value'004943_000000_0000000000000_0000000.ccma'