- OnCommand Insight 7.3.x (OCI)
- ActiveIQ Unified Manager 9.7+ (UM)
- vCenter 6.x/ ESXi
- No performance data is collected and displayed for VMware vCenter / ESXi hosts in OCI or ActiveIQ Unified Manager on the Vmware page.
- Error in OCI
"No virtual servers were reported by the foundation"
- Error in Unified Manager UI:
"The vCenter performance counter is disabled. Enable the performance counter in vCenter to view the performance metrics of the VM. "
- Error in the Unified Manager au.log
2021-09-24 00:02:03,896 WARN [common-pool-16480] c.o.s.a.d.v.VCOCIEPerformancePackage (VCOCIEPerformancePackage.java:159 ) - [Vcenter IP Here] Performance data cannot be collected as the statistics level for the vCenter server must be set to 3 or above.