- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7 or later (AIQUM)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- VMware OVA
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Note: Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 uses the old OnCommand Unified Manager web interface.
- This Knowledge Article is intended to help guide storage administrators in managing alerts in Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6+.
- If you are looking to manage alerts in the older OnCommand Unified Manager see the following Knowledge Article.
- Alerts are configured to notify administrators of a new status change on clustered storage systems.
- When alerts are being received for a status that is already known, or expected, administrators have the opportunity to disable the associated alert.
- It might be necessary to disable the related alert, or exclude certain resources from alerts./
- If you don't see the event you need you can look into EMS subscription.