- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM)
- ONTAP 9
- This article explains how to collect more performance samples in case of intermittent issues with AIQUM.
- AIQUM does not store/bundle all the performance data in a given day. By default, it archives only 5 samples in a given day for 25 minutes data.
- Performance samples are stored as recording files. For details about recording files, refer to the documentation below.
- Before enabling this option, confirm enough space exists in the file system.
- Don't keep AIQUM running with this configuration for a long time as the total size of recording files rapidly increases.