How to collect data for an intermittent availability issue with Active IQ Unified Manager
- Last Updated:
- Active IQ Unified Manager
- If an intermittent availability issue with Active IQ Unified Manager arises, and logging collected normally cannot determine root cause, extra logging may be required to ensure a root cause can be determined in subsequent incidents
- Example incidents include:
- The services going down on their own intermittently, but coming up fine once restarted.
- The web interface becoming intermittently unavailable, but becoming available again either on its own, or after a service restart.
- Acquisition failing intermittently until the entire machine is rebooted.