How to collect an Active IQ Unified Manager backup
- Last Updated:
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6 (and newer)
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 9.5 (and older)
- VMware Virtual Machine OVA
- Microsoft Windows Server (supported versions)
- Red Hat and CentOS (supported versions)
- At times, it is nessessary to move backups off server for troubleshooting, fresh installs, or upgrade purposes.
- The purpose of this article is to give instructions on how to find and move Unified Manager backup off box, based on which operating system the Unified Manager instance is installed on.