- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
- Do I have to add all my clusters to Active IQ Unified Manager before configuring to EMS subscriptions?
- Why is Unified Manager showing a status of 'Yes' in the Applicable to Cluster column for the EMS event(s) without receiving EMS notifications?
- Why is ActiveIQ Unified Manager not able to send notifications for issues even though EMS subscriptions appear to have been successfully configured?
- What happens to the EMS subscription request if a cluster is 'not reachable' from Active IQ Unified Manager for one or more subscribed EMS events?
- What happens to EMS Subscriptions when a monitored cluster is removed from Active IQ Unified Manager?
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager: