- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7
- ONTAP 9
Active IQ Unified Manager can monitor FlexGroup volume and constituent volume, however, functionality is limited.
- In the alert configuration page, a FlexGroup volume can be added as a resource but a constituent volume can't be added.
You can alert on the following which will show the flexgroup as the source of the event.
- FlexGroup Constituents Have Inode Issues
- FlexGroup Constituents Have Space Issues
- FlexGroup Volume is over 80% Utilized
- Flexgroup Volume is over 90% Utilized
- Constituent volumes do not appear on the Performance: All Volumes or Heatlh: All Volumes or other pre-built views.
- Constituent volumes can be seen when going to the explorer page for a flexgroup volume and selecting 'Constituent Volumes of this FlexGroup'.