ActiveIQ UM restore from a snapmirror destination failure
- Last Updated:
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3+
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.2+
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6+
- Directory restore failing randomly but file restores always work.
- Error message (OCUM GUI): -
cannot connect to the NDMP service on the cluster administrator Storage Virtual Machine 'svm_name'. Too many transfers may be on the cluster. Retrying it now.
- When launching (dfm job task list -j ), you will see that same job is marked as successful with specific IPs as source and destination SVMs. The next trial we will have different IPs.