- Active IQ Unified Manager
- Erroneous alerts are generated against backup relationships managed by CommVault which apparently fail to replicate
- These replications ultimately occur, and nothing obvious is seen on the CommVault side
- Closer inspection may reveal a "Error processing chunk" followed by success on a retry from CommVault's side
- Alerts from Active IQ Unified Manager appear as the following:
Trigger Condition - Protection Job Failed. Reason: (Relationship 'cluster1:Prod->cluster2:CC_prodCV_SP_420_Copy_1120_cluster1_Prod_Backup' is missing source volume and update cannot be supported.).