- Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO)
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure High Availability mode
- Enabling it in the network level does not affect any other products as only Cloud Manager updates the rules based on the settings
- No impact or downtime on CVO
- There are no problems with the high availability of your CVO HA pair. This Azure feature works in concert with ONTAP to reduce the client observed application outage time for NFS protocols that result from unplanned failover events.
- Enabling this feature is non-disruptive to CVO HA pairs.
- Enabling this feature on your Azure subscription won’t cause issues to other virtual machines.